Ruined Emulsions Texture Pack
High quality ruined film emulsion texture pack, for experimental graphic design work.
Arran Preston has been experimenting over the last 4 months with different methods of ruining film emulsions. Using detergents, bleaches and acid solutions on rolls of 35mm film he has been gathering some beautiful scans for a return to the Dreadlabs store. A great set of experimental textures to use in all kinds of design work.
Films scanned using Fujifilm SP3000 and Noritsu HS1800 scanners, some of the best technology out for digitising analogue film.
This Pack Contains:
- 30 – Bleached Film scans (hi res)
- 19 – Expired Film scans (hi res)
- 15 – Souped Film scans (hi res)
- 7 – Fogged Film scans (hi res)
- 4 – Scratched Film scans (hi res)
- 36 – Expired Films scans (medium res)
Textures and Overlays